The Collins House is a 3-bedroom home that provides safe and comfortable living for end of life care VNA hospice patients. At the house, each resident has a comfortable living environment in a home-like setting. The house is staffed 24/7 along with the VNA Hospice Interdisciplinary Team providing individualized care to each resident. At our home, we welcome friends and family to visit their loved one.
- Each resident has his/her private room with an attached bathroom. Furniture is provided as well. Residents may bring small personal affects to decorate their rooms.
- Televisions are provided in each of the three bedrooms with full cable service.
- Wireless internet is also provided throughout the house.
- Friends and family are welcome anytime during the day and evening hours. If you would like to plan an overnight stay, then please let us know in advance and we will try to accommodate you. The house is locked at all times for security reasons.
- Staff and volunteers are happy to assist each resident with laundry needs. Laundry facilities are for residents of the house only.
- Meals for each of the three residents of the House are prepared by our staff and volunteers. Please let staff know if you have any special requests for meals and we will do our best to accommodate them. Family and friends may eat with a resident. Food at the House is for the residents. Family and friends may bring in food or beverages for their loved one.
- Each bedroom is comfortably furnished for our residents and has its own private bath, which is ADA compliant.
- A fully stocked kitchen with an open dining room and family room
- Laundry Room
- Staff Room
- Visitor Bathroom
- Serenity/Prayer Room
- Welcoming Foyer